Friday, October 26

Daddy's trip

Last weekend James went on his annual trip with my dad (Gramps) to the mountains to hike, take in the sights and just do whatever it is guys do. This time they headed toward the Smokies and went over into Cherokee, NC and ended up somewhere near Banner Elk with several stops along the way. They even stayed atop one of the ski mountains over there one night because the hotels were so full. They had a great trip and I thought I would post some of the pictures James took. (he is a much better photographer than I am) This is probably the most color we will see this year since our fall is looking not so pretty this year. Enjoy the pictures......


1 comment:

Kim said...

Where did he really go - those are just postcards and I can't believe you fell for that!!!

Post a Comment