Friday, May 9

Here's the deal...

Ok so I am attempting to update you all back to the middle of February. Yes you saw it middle of Feb. I said. So keep checking each day and be sure to scroll down and you might even have to click to look at Older Posts after awhile to see them all. I have ALOT. All of you who subscribe to the email {check over on my sidebar if you are interested} might want to actually go into the blog to see what date the posts you are reading are actually from since the email version always just says today's date. Get ready cuz here they come.........hopefully.......no really.........I AM working on it. =)

***So far have added 2/14 thru 3/14, scroll down to check them out
---more to come***

4 comments:

Riley said...

Yay!! I can't wait!! I can't really talk though. Did I tell you that we are having our cable, internet and phone hooked up on May 6th? I promise I will go back and add stuff too. We have been taking a million pictures for when the day comes. It will be nice to be back on the blogging world. I can't believe you guys will be here soon!! And...you and James will have a bed and the kids will have beds...so much more space!! We are all very excited!!

Love to all!!

.. said...

Hi Rach, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You have such a great blog. I love reading it:)

JoAnneBNA said...

Hi Rach, Thanks for the comment. I UNDERSTAND about getting pulled away from the blog world with a little one around! I am beginning to get into this blog thing and I try to steal every moment I can to get on here and build up my computer skills- I want to design my own blog, etc...I hope all is well, would love to see some new photos of your sweet girl- aren't girls just precious?!

Amy said...

Can I get some more to read please??? I haven't gotten a daily dose of my boys and little miss in a while!

Love you!!

amy

Post a Comment