Sunday, January 6

Sick as a dog....

Will the sickness EVER leave our house?! Just when we thought we were in the clear. Yesterday, I should say in the middle of the night Friday night/Sat morning, I woke up with a stomach virus. YAY Or not so much. Try nursing an infant when you have a stomach virus....ugh! It was no fun. Thankfully it was just a 24 hr thing and I was over it in the middle of the night Sat night. Yeah well kind of had to be since Will woke up Sat night throwing up. Guess there was a reason I got it first---so I could take care of everyone else. BUT thankfully, Will only threw up the one time and then went back to sleep that night and today he has been just fine. Thank you Lord! Now cootie bugs.....STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE...did you hear me?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment