Friday, March 14

Birthday Dinner

**Pictures are horrible taken from my cell phone of course I forgot the camera**

For Will's birthday tonight we went to Rainforest Cafe. April was in town and that is her thing to do with the kids so we combined Will's birthday with April's fun outing and you get Will's Birthday Rainforest Style. It was James, me, Jake, Will, Alaina Claire, April and her sister Wendy.

He had a big time checking out all of the animals and EVERYTHING they have there. I have to admit that I am quite positive Jake likes the place WAY more than Will. Nonetheless the birthday boy had a big time. We decided that it was no birthday without cake so he got one of the Chocolate Volcano cakes they have on their dessert menu. Now for those who have never been to the RC let me just tell you---It is a big mound of chocolate cake shaped in a volcano they used to have a sparkler lit coming out the top {somebody must have gotten hurt} because now it is just a sparkly streamer deal coming out the top. When they bring this thing out from the time they leave the kitchen to the time the server gets to your table they are yelling Voooooooooooooolllllllllllcaaaaaaanoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Yep you read it right. So it was hilarious to see Will's face after he heard that and then they sat it down in front of him. He was like "is this for me? are you sure?"--he was darting his eyes around to check what everyone else was doing. He was in awe. It was too cute.


Afterwards we walked around the mall a bit and I wish I had a good picture but I don't. Will was strutting all over the mall like he owned the place. He knew it was his day and everyone better get out of the way. Mr Personality I tell ya! What are we gonna do with him?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a brave soul to take all three to a restaurant! I am proud of you! (as you should be of me because I am actually responding!) You are a cute little family! Love you!

Post a Comment