Saturday, December 22

Newborn pictures

SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THESE PICTURES:

Today my friend Courtney {I think I can call you my friend now--started as a friend of a friend but I'm thinking we've moved on---haha} came to take pictures of Alaina Claire at only 8 days old. I was so excited about this as I have always wanted to have these done. She came and set up a whole studio at our house to get these shots. She was amazing!!! Thanks Courtney! She has posted one of the pictures on her blog and I can't wait to see the rest of them. Check out baby Alaina Claire in all her glory at Courtney Marler Photography Blog



ON A DIFFERENT NOTE:






Our friends Denise and Steve stopped by with their daughter Megan and her friend for a quick visit today. Denise works with James. It was so good to see them!! Denise has a knack for taking pictures too and always catches a good shot. Here is one of the ones she took right after her professional photo shoot which you can tell she is super tired from!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Yay! I'm glad your excited about them... I am too and can't wait to show you all of them. :) Thanks again for allowing me to capture Alaina Claire... she is absolutely beautiful!

YOUR friend-Courtney =)

Post a Comment